When troubleshooting Powersim Studio, please refer to the Help system of Studio and our FAQ before you enter a support request.
Powersim Software offers different levels of support:
Customers with Support and Support and Upgrade Agreement (SUA)
- Customers who have signed a SUA with Powersim Software are entitled to free technical support by E-mail or telephone during ordinary office hours. Please refer to your SUA document for further information
- We do recommend that you send a written description of your problem and attach model files and screen shots.
Customers without Support and Support and Upgrade Agreement (SUA)
- For customers without SUA, technical support is offered at Euro 100,- per hour.
- Any support is invoiced with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Send us your question/problem using the On-line Support request form.
- You will receive an estimate before we handle your support.
Examples of topics included in technical support
- Installation assistance.
- How to import data from a spreadsheet.
- How to put a Constructor diagram in a document.
- How to use units of measurement.
- How to convert values between various currencies.
- How to create a simulation for redistribution.
- How to avoid reporting errors.
Examples of topics not included in technical support
- Questions about how to model a given business problem or structure.
- Problems with a model that you are creating.
- Techniques for modeling, troubleshooting, testing, and conceptualization.