Powersim Studio 9 Professional
The Professional edition serves the individual strategist, analyst, or consultant who builds models for his or her own use.
Key features include:
- NEW: Introduced Placeholders in Studio; useful when texts are repeated several places. Create a placeholder containing that text, and refer to the placeholder instead.
- NEW: Use Placeholders when you connect to Spreadsheets
- NEW: It is now possible to use a string parameter with the NUMERICAL function.
- NEW: DISPLAYAS can now refer to the DISPLAYAS unit or to one of the dimensions of another variable.
- NEW: Introduced the Save Excel Document action. This action saves an Excel document created by a preceding Create Excel Document action.
- NEW: It is now possible to change the Dash style for Curves in the Time Graph, Chart, and Scatter controls.
- NEW: It is now possible to optimize and synchronize the simulation from Sidekick windows with the Optimize and WaitUntilFinishedPlaying methods.
- NEW: It is now possible to execute the actions of an event from Sidekick windows with the ExecuteActionsOfEvent method.
- Build models with 6-dimensional arrays.
- Input as much as 500.000 elements per variable.
- Function library of more than 200 functions.
- Unit control lets all variables have a related unit. Studio control that you express your equations correctly in respect to units.
- A new platform version of Powersim Studio targeting 64-bit Windows is now available, allowing for larger models and increased simulation performance.
- The maximum number of elements per variable can now be increased to a maximum of 10,000,000 elements.
- The amount of memory used to store all elements of all variables in the active simulation is now displayed in the Statistics page of the Project Information dialog (maximum 2 GB).
- It is now possible to have up to 1,000,000 runs in a simulation.
- The user interface of Studio has undergone a facelift. The icons in toolbars, menus, and the various windows of the application are now true color icons.
- A presentation in Powersim Studio can now have sidekick windows that allow you to add new visual elements and more dynamics to your presentations
- You can now change the position of a legend for a Time Graph or Chart control
- It is now possible to import values to start-up variables through datasets
- You can now create effects for series variables
- Possibilities for ranges make working with arrays easier;
- Element names can be shared among enumeration ranges
- Use free-text element names in enumeration ranges
- RUNRANGE gives a dimension that corresponds to all runs
- Connect to Microsoft Excel through the Excel Dataset or use a drag ang drop into Studio using the XLDATA function.
- Series Variables is a new concept, allowing time series of data to be expressed and calculated before the simulation starts.
- Find and replace text strings in the Equations view quickly when for example a product name is changed by your marketing group.
The Visual Basic function allows the modeler to define their own functions not supported by Studio.
- Working in a multi-national company? Choose a new language, define descriptive texts and you have a multi-lingual model view while the model's equations stay the same.
- Build models with continous, discrete and now also instant calculations (series variables) using graphical stock-and-flow diagrams.
- Run your simulations making reference curves and rewind the simulation back to a cue point when making an unfortunate decision.
Contact us or request information directly from our Sales department for information about what version that suits your needs for simulation and pricing programme.