Powersim Studio 10 Professional
The Professional edition serves the individual business person who builds models for his or her own use, and has moderate requirements to model size and simulation speed. It also serves modeling demands in the home market.
This edition of Studio is directed towards modelers and clients who:
- Work with relatively small models primarily for own use (with no need to distribute simulations through Studio Executive, Cockpit or Simulation Engine)
- Need to connect to file-based databases
- Need to connect to MS Excel spreadsheets
- Have moderate demands for simulation speed
- Are in the home market and want to learn more about System dynamics models
More information about Professional
NOTE: It is not possible to receive free Technical Support for this product, and SUA is not offered for this product.
When you purchase multiple licenses, volume discounts will apply.
Powersim Studio is an integrated environment for building and running business simulation models on the Microsoft® Windows Platform.
STUDIO PROFESSIONAL | TYPICAL USAGE | KEY FEATURES | PRICE LIST