Powersim Studio 9 Academic
Superior functionality, ease-of-use, and affordability make Powersim Studio 9 an excellent choice for students and teachers at accredited educational institutions.
The standard Powersim Studio 9 Academic products have the features described under major release of Studio 9.
The Powersim Studio 9 Academic products with Feature Pack as an Add-on, have the features described under Feature Pack 2 of Studio 9.
- NEW: Introduced Placeholders in Studio; useful when texts are repeated several places. Create a placeholder containing that text, and refer to the placeholder instead
- A new platform version of Powersim Studio targeting 64-bit Windows is now available, allowing for larger models and increased simulation performance.
- The amount of memory used to store all elements of all variables in the active simulation is now displayed in the Statistics page of the Project Information dialog (maximum 2 GB)
- It is now possible to have up to 1,000,000 runs in a simulation
- The user interface of Studio has undergone a facelift. The icons in toolbars, menus, and the various windows of the application are now true color icons.
- A presentation in Powersim Studio can now have sidekick windows that allow you to add new visual elements and more dynamics to your presentations
- You can now change the position of a legend for a Time Graph or Chart control
- It is now possible to import values to start-up variables through datasets
- You can now create effects for series variables
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Integrated platform to develop and run simulation models
- Automatic unit control, which improve quality of models
- Build models with 6-dimensional arrays
- Possibilities for ranges make working with arrays easier;
- Element names can be shared among enumeration ranges
- Use free-text element names in enumeration ranges
- RUNRANGE gives a dimension that corresponds to all runs
- Runs simulation using 2-core processors
- Value Inspector, see dependents and precedents of variables
- Includes connection to spreadsheet dataset
- Includes connection to relational database dataset
- Action buttons give interactivity when building games
- Function library with more than 200 functions
- Includes Optimization and Risk Analysis
- Scatter graph output control
- Find and replace text strings in the Equations view quickly when a variable name is changed throughout your model
Terms for Academic products
- Academic versions of the Software strictly prohibit commercial use and are solely for purposes of teaching and learning theoretical methodology within universities or accredited teaching organizations.
- The term ‘commercial use’ is understood as any purpose connected with, or engaged in, or sponsored by, or used in commerce or commercial enterprises.
- Non-profit and research organizations, foundations or institutes are prohibited from using academic versions.
Contact us or your nearest Reseller to request information about what version that suits your needs for simulation.