Powersim Studio 9 Executive
Available as a companion to the Premium and Enterprise editions, our Executive product enables corporate users to run simulations developed in Premium or Enterprise.
Key features include:
- NEW: Introduced Placeholders in Studio; useful when texts are repeated several places. Create a placeholder containing that text, and refer to the placeholder instead.
- NEW: Introduced the Game Settings dialog that is available from the toolbar in Studio Presentations. With this dialog end users can change placeholder values.
- NEW: Use Placeholders when you connect to Spreadsheets
- NEW: Use Placeholders when you connect to Database Datasets
- NEW: Introduced new Database functions that amongst other allows to extract data at run-time.
- NEW: Introduced the Save Excel Document action. This action saves an Excel document created by a preceding Create Excel Document action.
- NEW: It is now possible to change the Dash style for Curves in the Time Graph, Chart, and Scatter controls.
- NEW: It is now possible to optimize and synchronize the simulation from Sidekick windows with the Optimize and WaitUntilFinishedPlaying methods.
- NEW: It is now possible to execute the actions of an event from Sidekick windows with the ExecuteActionsOfEvent method.
- A new platform version of Powersim Studio targeting 64-bit Windows is now available, allowing for larger models and increased simulation performance.
- A presentation in Powersim Studio can now have sidekick windows that allow you to add new visual elements and more dynamics to your presentations.
- The user interface of Studio has undergone a facelift. The icons in toolbars, menus, and the various windows of the application are now true color icons.
- It is now possible to have up to 1,000,000 runs in a simulation.
- Dynamic ranges allows the end user to add elements to an array
- Run Range gives a dimension that corresponds to all runs
- Run models developed in Studio Premium or Studio Enterprise
- Load and Save external data
- Connecting to:
- SAP BI NetWeaver 3.5
- Microsoft Excel
- Relational databases like Microsoft Access, Mircosoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Optimization, Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Advanced control of running scenarios
- Restore input variables
- Add cue points and rewind your simulation back to them
- Copy area as picture
- Scenario management
Contact us or request information directly from our Sales department for information about what version that suits your simulation needs and pricing programme.